Click "New Integration" from the integrations screen to setup your Raisely integration.
- Enter your Raisely API Key (navigate to any campaign and click Settings --> API & Webhooks)
- MoveData will create a URL for your Raisely integration
- Enter the URL into the campaign you wish to connect (under API & Webhooks --> Add New Webhook)
- Subscribe to the following events: Donation (Succeeded, Updated, Refunded), Profile (Created, Updated), Subscription (Updated)
- If you use Ticket Sales, and have enabled the Commerce Extensions in MoveData (link), also subscribe to Order (Succeeded)
You must enter the MoveData URL and Webhook Events for each Raisely campaign you wish to connect into Salesforce
The following can be configured as custom fields within Raisely and will automatically produce the following in Salesforce:
Sets address value on Contact record
Sets phone number value on Contact record
Sets salutation value on Contact record
Creates Organisation Account for the company entered and establishes Organisation Affiliation between Contact and Organisation Account
Sets birthdate value on Contact record
MoveData will only start processing information from the point in time your Raisely integration is connected. Contact MoveData to organise batch import of historical Raisely data into Salesforce.
Raisely uses the Fundraising & Donations Extension